Wednesday, May 12, 2010



This is my SAMS Learner T -shirt.
I chose to do all these colours because they are
bright and happy colours. My background colours are the
house colours:Totara , Kowhai , Rata and Matai.

Thinker: At the side i drew some imagination bubbles,because sometimes thinkers have to use there imagination.Also for think i drew a box with a brain on the outside of the box. This represents that some thinkers have to think outside of the box to get the best ideas.And i drew a desk for independence because a good thinker is an independent thinker.

Communicater: I drew a few speech bubbles to represent Communicater, i put those because talking to each other is a way of communicating with one another just like a computer which i have also drawn on my tshirt.

I also drew a world with three people on it because its all about working together,especially around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment